Thursday, October 9, 2014

First I would like to appreciate the US Embassy in Phnom Penh, Cambodia for offering me the E-teacher Scholarship to go through this course, then I would like to be grateful to Ms Courtney Cunningham, my instructor for the course for helping guide me to learn the course.

It is the first time for me to experience such a new course. Now I can say that I am in the middle of nowhere to start with and go to because everything is pretty new for me. I hope I will be able to go through the course until the end because I am not alone here. I hope all of my course mates and my instructor will guide me to learn more.

I have never learnt such a thing before, so it must be not easy for me to catch up the lesson. If you have any idea or advice to share, I warmly welcome for all the times.

I feel that this course is really great for my career and my students. I hope to get some comments from all course mates. I really like the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment