Saturday, October 18, 2014

What I have learned from the course up to this week.


I have learned a lot from the course since I started since 6 October 2014. I could know how to create the blog for my learning course for the first week. Then this week I can know how to use ABCD method as ac indicator to set clear objectives; moreover, I can describe the three kinds of objectives ( cognitive, affective, and psycho-motor) and Bloom's Taxonomy. I expect that I can use this method to define objectives well enough to teach my students and to share to my staffs as well. I also learned about web engines and techniques of searching effectively. Before I knew that only Google, Yahoo, Wikipedia, and Investopedia are only the best engines to search, but now I can know more than these to help my teaching career move upwards. Partly, I have also learned how to use searching techniques so well. And I have learned some ideas from the course mates who are really kind in sharing their knowledge to make a better world.I really appreciate their kindness and instructor's ideas and help. I hope that the lessons for this week are very helpful for my improvement, my students, and my teaching staffs. It is really nice learning from you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Loeurn,

    I like the new look of your blog very much!

    I have been experimenting too with the look of my blog. Isn't it a lot of fun to make changes and see them instantly on the web?

    This can be a fun way to make our students write more. What do you think?

    Best,
    Sharmila from India

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharmila,

      First I would like to thank for your comment. And I completely agree with your idea related to making changes of our blogs. Sure we are the teachers, we must be good role models for them to follow, so it is good for us to make a change constantly for them to learn from.

      Love,

      Loeurn, from Cambodia

      Delete